Corsair’s latest RGB DDR4 memory is now avaible in white headers. Previously, this lineup is only available in black headers. For more info you can check it out here.
The RAM lighting can be controlled via motherboard utilities tool, including ASUS’ Aura Sync, Gigabyte’s RGB Fusion, MSI’s Mystic Light as well as third party RGB software as written on their official webpage.
For detailed specifications, Corsair offers:
- 8GB DDR4-3000MHz C15 Memory Kit
- 8GB DDR4-3200MHz C16 Memory Kit
- 8GB DDR4-3600MHz C18 Memory Kit
- 16GB DDR4-3000MHz C16 Memory Kit
- 16GB DDR4-3200MHz C16 Memory Kit
To anyone who wants to build or upgrade their RIG to a white one, now is your chance!